Tell Merlin's Ear how you felt when Merlin ended

Tell Merlin's Ear how you felt when Merlin ended

Postby Merlin Amanda » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:34 am

I felt devastated when Merlin Finished. I remember thinking while crying buckets of tears, it will be fine Merlin will save him, Merlin always saves Arthur. But then that horrible disgusting lorry ploughed past Emrys and that was it. No destiny fulfilled, no reuniting the land of Albion, nothing I also remember the anger the disbelief so many mixed feeling. The thing is two years n and these feelings are still there. I know we will see Arthur return but I wish they would hurry up and decided to give us what we need. So how about you?

86436_original.png
86436_original.png (175.41 KiB) Viewed 1048 times

90256_original.png
90256_original.png (234.77 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
Merlin Amanda

Re: Tell Merlin's Ear how you felt when Merlin ended

Postby BradleyColingirl » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:47 pm

I cried for hours about the end of the series. It was so sad but also very beautiful and touching too.
Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby Merlin Amanda » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:30 pm

Thank you and I agree there was some very beautiful moments It deserved a happy ending
Merlin Amanda

Postby Tony » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:24 pm

Earlier in season 5 there was talk of Camlann, so I thought: well, Arthur is going to die, and he did. Unfortunately everything was wrong: Arthur was barely a few years king of Camelot, he should not have died! I think we were denied so many stories. There was no need to kill off Gwaine and Morgana, there was no need to end the series in this way.
The only thing that was good about the last episode, was the superb acting of Colin and Bradley.
For the love of Camelot!
Tony

Postby colinmorgannumbr1fan » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:40 pm

I agree Tony, they eluded to soooo many things that NEVER came to pass.
The dragon said so many things would happen and they didn't. I felt defeated and
couldn't stop the tears. I've never been so upset with the way I was treated as a viewer.
It's like they didn't care what we felt or that they appreciated us watching for all those
years. They wanted out that the heck with the people who supported them and made them
who and what they are.
colinmorgannumbr1fan
colinmorgannumbr1fan

Postby MerlinGermany » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:27 pm

I agree with what you all said. When I finally got to see the last episode (I needed to watch them online, living in Germany) I was absolutely devastated. I remember being so shocked when that lorry rushed over my screen that I even stopped crying in that very second, because I couldn't believe what had happend. :cry:
And I somehow thought they would bring up a baby or something because of that scene with Gwen and Arthure in his tent, if you know what I mean. :P I feel like the end came much too abruptly and that there were still many things undone/unsaid/unshown.
So I hope we will one day get to see something, be it a movie or an alternate ending, or Arthur rising again. As long as it will be with the original cast I'll be happy. :)
Follow me on twitter! :) https://twitter.com/MerlinGermany
"The half cannot truly hate that which makes it whole. Very soon, you shall learn that." - Kilgharrah
MerlinGermany

Postby morgana56 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:52 pm

I was really very upset when Merlin ended, I was expecting it but it was still a shock. I loved Merlin from the first episode, my favourite character was and still is Arthur. He was beautifully portrayed by Bradley, I knew Arthur was going to die, after all that is part of the legend but how could they show such a sad episode on Christmas Eve? I did think it was a beautiful episode though, you could really feel the love between Arthur and Merlin, the acting was superb. However, I would love a season 6, a movie or...... Anything but this awful void.
morgana56

Postby Merlin Amanda » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello morgana56 we know how you feel it was so upsetting to think we followed the story eagerly waiting for Arthur to find out Merlins secret and then to find out in that way, so much of the magic was lost we really need a movie or a Christmas special just something, anything. Thank you for joining us I hope you are settling in.
Merlin Amanda

Postby Morgana Pendragon » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:29 pm

I wish Merlin told Arthur earlier that he was a wizard (a couple of episodes earlier than the very last!) T_T
(I HAD to say it hahah)
Thank you
Morgana Pendragon

Postby morgana56 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Merlin Amanda wrote:Hello morgana56 we know how you feel it was so upsetting to think we followed the story eagerly waiting for Arthur to find out Merlins secret and then to find out in that way, so much of the magic was lost we really need a movie or a Christmas special just something, anything. Thank you for joining us I hope you are settling in.

Yes,I'm settling in fine, thank you.It's shaping up to be a lovely place to be :D
morgana56

Next

Return to Merlin's Ear ~ Tell Merlin's Ear how you felt when it ended