Mission Statement ~ The Magic of Merlin ~ Merlin Unfulfilled

Mission Statement ~ The Magic of Merlin ~ Merlin Unfulfilled

Postby Emrys » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:39 pm

WORLD MERLIN WORLD .jpg
WORLD MERLIN WORLD .jpg (47.64 KiB) Viewed 3191 times

Mission Statement

Merlin World Forum aims to be THE place on the worldwide web where Merlin fans can come & share, show their art, poetry, writing, videos and chat with friends who feel the same. Unlike facebook, these posts don’t go away.. they are always here. The Heart of Merlin Magic!

The Magic of Merlin

The More Merlin Project is creating a book to be presented to Actors, Producers & more ‘What was Magical for You?” We already have many comments for this section… but here is where you can let loose and write just how you felt when you watched Merlin, when you watched that last episode and since then. How has Merlin affected your life? What was Magical for you?

Merlin Unfulfilled

We feel that the end was … well just awful and not at all in keeping with the tone of the entire series. So we want it changed. We want a Merlin Movie made with the same actors to change that ending and make one where the promises are fulfilled: Merlin using Magic at Arthur’s side taking his place as an equal at the Round Table, the Golden Age of Camelot & Albion and Aithusa helping to make that happen. So join us.. this Forum will be a testament that neither actors nor producers can ignore. Along with the rest of the The More Merlin Project - our blog (12,000 members!) youtube (150,000 views), twitter, main site, instagram & facebook thus far.. we are the largest, most comprehensive movement on the worldwide web focused on bringing Merlin back to our screens. We are “Keeping the Magic Alive” & we are doing it “For the Love of Camelot”.

Thanks to our Admin Amanda for the beautiful edit "Merlin World"

MERLIN WORLD is the Official Forum of The More Merlin Worldwide Project which is focused on making a MERLIN MOVIE which reunites the cast members and rewrites the last episode as well as brings our story forward..... more at the official site & blog. We are the largest movement on the worldwide web focused on bringing Merlin back with 12,000] on our blog, 3500 on twitter, 150,000 on youtube and when we "froze" our Facebook page, 36,000 there.

Join us ! For the Love of Camelot! Keep the MAGIC Alive!

Official "We want more Merlin" video featuring fans around the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM2xOcXDDu8
Blog: http://www.merlin-arthur.com
Main Site: http://www.moremerlin.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_0_pcuCGvgLMUSzhKq3ndA
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoreMerlinnow
Instagram: http://instagram.com/moremerlin

NEW MEMBERS~! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE "NEW MEMBERS SAY HELLO " Section under this section .. the Welcome Section... we'd love to meet you!
http://forum.merlinsworldofmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=23
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Re: Mission Statement ~ The Magic of Merlin ~ Merlin Unfulfi

Postby Gwen » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:49 pm

the only thing I want to say is infinitely thanks to the opportunity to be part of this magical world

Gwen
Love is the most powerful magic
Gwen

Postby Emrys » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Oh I love your Quote Gwen! Absolutely true!!!!
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Postby Achillia » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Great Forum! We must keep the magic ALIVE :D
We must keep the magic ALIVE! Arthur the ONCE and FUTURE KING will rise AGAIN :D
Achillia

Postby Tony » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Achillia wrote:Great Forum! We must keep the magic ALIVE :D

Thank you so much Achilla, with fans like you we will certainly keep the magic alive!
For the love of Camelot!
Tony

Postby The Ice Queen » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:53 pm

Thank you for the Forum I will enjoy looking Around and leaving my posts and comments
The Ice Queen

Postby elyshamaya » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:30 am

Hi Merlin fans

I'm just stoked there's a place where I can come & talk about Merlin! I mean I know fb is there but I like this place where there's people who really love Merlin. Do you really think they'll make a movie or another series? I mean it's been awhile since the series ended. I found this autographed Merlin poster online.... wow! :cry:
Merlin Cast Autographs.jpg
Merlin Cast Autographs.jpg (253.63 KiB) Viewed 3086 times
"What if I fall? " "Oh but my darling, what if you fly?"
elyshamaya

Postby Tony » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:42 pm

Hello Elyshamaya, we all hope there will be a new (mini)-series or movie, and the whole More Merlin team is dedicated to make that happen. It's been almost two years since Merlin ended, and that's not really all that long ago. And don't forget, several series were renewed, thanks to the dedication and perseverance of the fans!
Great to have you on our forum, we'd love to hear form you again soon.
For the love of Camelot!
Tony

Postby Merlin@ » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:30 pm

yes Tony I agree ! 2 years are not too long (excepted for fans who are longing for a sequel :D ). Among the other series which were renewed we can hold up "Veronica Mars" as an example. They made a film !
So hope is still here. And fans too.
Merlin@

Postby tomeg_merlinsworld » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:00 am

It's persistence pays off, so we persist, watch the videos, visit the forum, keep talking among ourselves and with the world, search for talent and exploit every possibility to bring Merlin back to screen. It has to happen and it will happen, one Merlin fan at a time!

We might have to search for a new Merlin, and Arthur, and Gwen, and Gaius, and Mordred, to carry on the tradition. Colin and Bradley and Angel and Alexander, and all the rest of the original cast, may have to yield to a new younger generation, the new generation of Merlin. Or persist in bringing our beloved principals forward to a renewed Merlin legend. Whatever succeeds will be best! Keep the magic alive! :)
tomeg_merlinsworld

Next

Return to Welcome to the MAGIC! Mission Statement