Leading Lady

Leading Lady

Postby Merlin Amanda » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:39 pm

Some may call it the luck of the Irish, but it wasn’t just luck that launched this Irish beauty into the world of acting.

Katie McGrath started off following a career in fashion journalism. While assisting in wardrobe on the well known series ‘The Tudors’, she was convinced to try acting out, and so she did.

With an impressive resume to date, she has landed roles in big productions such as the T.V. series, ‘Dracula’ and ‘Merlin’, and has now graced our shores to star in a movie, produced by Dark Matter Studios, opposite some of our most talented assets, people like Brumilda Van Rensburg, Johan Stoltz, Bok Van Blerk, to name a few.

Playing the leading lady as Jodi Rutherford in the movie ‘Leading Lady’, directed by Henk Pretorius and produced by Henk Pretorius and Llewelynn Greeff, also South African commodities, Katie is a down to earth, beauty and to top it off, she is incredibly talented.
Attachments
Katie-McGrath.jpg
Katie-McGrath.jpg (34.93 KiB) Viewed 395 times
Merlin Amanda

Re: Leading Lady

Postby Emrys » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:13 pm

I agree Amanda.. she is a true Leading Lady.... . She had a wonderful role in Morgana... going from the caring ward she was who was so horrified at Uther's actions to the woman she became.. as Arthur said... just like him in her ruthless pursuit of power.

Have to say I loved her clothes in the first 2/3 seasons! Would love to have a chance to wear some of those!
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Re: Leading Lady

Postby BradleyColingirl » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:10 pm

#BritVsBoer - The long-awaited family movie at South African Cinemas THIS FRIDAY! Starring Irish actress #KatieMcGrath, Hollywood star Gil Bellows, SA alpha-boer Bok van Blerk and Brumilda van Rensburg! Whooohooo cannot wait omg I'm so curious right now

Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Return to Morgana ~ Katie McGrath