Janet Montgomery - Princess Mithian

Janet Montgomery - Princess Mithian

Postby BradleyColingirl » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:46 pm

I really loved Princess Mithian in Merlin. She is good actress too. She played also in Salem and in Dancing on the Edge together with Anthony Head and Angel Coulby

Dancing on the edge

Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Re: Janet Montgomery - Princess Mithian

Postby Emrys » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:30 pm

Yes, she really is lovely. I really liked the storyline in Merlin too. She looked absolutely stunning as Princess Mithian. Arthur's face when he saw her.. I think he had been preparing himself for someone well.. just ordinary and his face when she first arrives! And they were actually really cute together.... they probably would have been fine together.. but Mithian was just not Gwen. What is it she says? "and who is it who can best a Princess?"

Thank you for sharing these lovely photos of her....
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Re: Janet Montgomery - Princess Mithian

Postby BradleyColingirl » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:29 pm

She plays the head-role Mary Sibley in Salem too and she is so good. She plays a bitch in it but she plays it so great :D

Mary Sibley (née Walcott) is the female protagonist of Salem. She is the wife of George Sibley, former lover of John Alden, and the most powerful Witch in Salem. She became a witch after she sacrificed her unborn baby to Satan in exchange for powers. Throughout the first season her actions have been influenced by not only her love for John Alden but her revenge on the Puritans who she believes took away everything she loved, causing her to make irrevocable choices. When John is put under trial for being a witch, she saves him from being hanged revealing she is a witch. They had planned to run away together but she is forced to stay in Salem and complete the Grand Rite to save the life of their son, who she had been led to believe had died seven years ago.

Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Return to Supporting Cast: ~ Richard, Anthony, Eoin, Rupert, Tom, Alex