The world of Tom Hopper

The world of Tom Hopper

Postby Merlin Amanda » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:37 pm

Tweet from Tom

Tom Hopper @Tomhopperhops · Oct 4

People in Germany! I will be coming to RingCon on Sat 18th October to promote @NorthmenMovie! Come and say hi!

Tom Hopper was cast in As You Like It at the Watford Palace Theatre[2][3] and has appeared in various television programmes and films such as Saxon, Casualty, Kingdom and Doctors.
Tom portrayed Marcus in a comedy-horror film, Tormented about a bullied teenager who comes back from the dead to take revenge on his classmates. The film was made by BBC Films, Slingshot & Forward Films and was released internationally by Pathe, on 22 May 2009 in the UK.
Tom of course played Sir Percival in the BBC series Merlin.[4] On 3 June 2012,
He appeared as himself on the game show Deal or No Deal, opening a box for a celebrity special involving his friends, pop band McFly.
He stars in the feature film "Cold".] filmed in Ireland in 2012 and due to be released at festivals in 2013.
Tom has become the first actor to join new Starz series Black Sails. The pirate drama – exec produced by Michael Bay – serves as a prequel to Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island.[5]
Toms latest roll is Asbjörn in Northmen: A Viking Saga (Post-Production)

Tom Hopper as Asbjörn in NORTHMEN - A VIKING SAGA
images (261).jpg
images (261).jpg (6.3 KiB) Viewed 345 times

Tom In Black Sails
f6659868343c0bcddc1d5b05332ab513.jpg
f6659868343c0bcddc1d5b05332ab513.jpg (32.37 KiB) Viewed 345 times
Merlin Amanda

Re: The world of Tom Hopper

Postby Morgana Pendragon » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:30 pm

I saw yesterday near Harrods a man who was EXACTLY like Tom, I almost died. But he wasn't finally :( :P
Thank you
Morgana Pendragon

Re: The world of Tom Hopper

Postby Tony » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:27 pm

I’ve been watching Black Sails, with Tom Hopper as Billy Bones. It’s a pirate-show, but not your standard “eyepatch-and-parrot-on-shoulder” show. This series is gritty, dirty and realistic. There is, of course, a treasure to be found (you can’t have pirates without a treasure), but it’s also about politics, power and intrigue. A series also not for younger viewers, given the fair amount of violence and female nudity.
As I mentioned earlier, Tom Hopper portrays Billy Bones, who, in Tom’s own words, is just about the only pirate who has a sense of decency.
And Tom is right, Billy Bones is a character who actually tries to do the decent thing. Needless to say, Tom gives us a great performance, making Billy both a believable and a lovable character. Unfortunately, in episode six he falls overboard and is supposedly drowned.
If you’re a fan of Tom Hopper, this is a series not to be missed!
sails5.png
sails5.png (155.14 KiB) Viewed 298 times

sails3.png
sails3.png (178.06 KiB) Viewed 298 times

sails2.jpg
sails2.jpg (19.53 KiB) Viewed 298 times

sails1.jpg
sails1.jpg (8.67 KiB) Viewed 298 times
For the love of Camelot!
Tony

Return to Cast News ~ What's up with the Merlin Cast?