Merlin's World ~ Members Meet here!

Re: Merlin's World ~ Members Meet here!

Postby Tony » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:27 pm

A warm welcome to all our new members from me too! Please come back often, we would love to hear your stories!
For the love of Camelot!
Tony

Postby Emrys » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:47 am

MerlinHannahEmrys wrote:Hello Dears! I'm Hannah - Helena from Omagh Northen Ireland! Magic is my life!! I love Merlin. I'm 20 years old... I wish to make new friends and meet more Merlinians! Well i am new here! If you want, add me as a friend! If you want know more about me, just ask! Hugs to you all.

Hello Hannah - Helena who hails from the same land as Colin! We all know Omagh & Northern Ireland have been there for ever but a lot of people became a lot more aware of Northern Ireland because of Colin. Well yes, we want to know more about you! What are you up to apart from being a Merlin fan? Have you ever bumped into him on the street? Like Alice in the video (check out the video vault) He was back there filming The Fall.... maybe you should try and go along and watch some filming! Anyway, check out the rest of the forum.. we have lots of pages now. Welcome!

Camlin wrote:Hello fellow Merlinians! My name is Cindy I am from the USA. I am a huge Merlin fan. The journey itself makes you feel as though you are right there with them. The brotherly love is heartwarming and beautiful, full of strength and loyalty. I would love to see more Merlin I do watch the series a lot never will stop. Aside from Merlin, I am a huge NKOTB I have been for many years from 1988 still to this day. I am a mother of two beautiful Children and now as a new grandmother my life is full of joy. I enjoy music and I do read often. I love to be one with nature Hiking and camping. I am a bit shy until someone talks too me first. I hope everyone has an amazing and beautiful day.
Cindy~

Hello Cindy! I'm in the US too. Whereabouts are you? I also love the brotherly love between Merlin & Arthur. It's great that a show finally had the courage to show that without turning into gay love. Nothing wrong with gay love, but brotherly and sisterly love is also very, very valuable! There's a piece about that on our blog here; http://www.merlin-arthur.com/merlin-art ... erly-love/
Congratulations on becoming a grandma! Please do share some more on other pages... we have beautiful stories and amazing edits!

Leigh_Jones wrote:Hello Merlin page! As you know I posted an introduction in October. I would just like to say I am truly sorry for not getting back to either of you. I have just seen the lovely replies now and I had so many people viewing my post and replying so thank you. Thanks for the nice welcomes again I have been so busy concentrating on college, friends, family and just life in general so I completely forgot to answer. But the other thing is I am very new to this page and its hard to get my head around. How do I talk or reply to people? And most of all how do I follow people? Anyways hello again *waves*. So on Friday (the 21st of November) I FINALLY plucked up the courage to have a Merlin marathon baring in mind ever since the show stopped airing which was what.... 5 years or so ago I hadn't been able to watch my DVDs as I literally couldn't handle the massive pain in my heart. So on Friday I started re-watching Merlin and I am currently on Series 3!! How are you all doing? I feel a little lost now I haven't been active but I promise I will try to be more active.

FOR THE LOVE OF CAMELOT!

Hello Leigh! Welcome back. I know, life takes over for all of us. To talk to people for now there is the friends and messaging service. You go to "user control panel" and add people as a friend. Then you can message them. They will always add you back.

Stand by! We do have "chat" feature coming.. then we will all be able to chat like on fb!

Oh and Amanda is starting a "Merlin Marathon" on December 1st.. here's the link about that: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=177

and thank you for posting your amazing story! You know you can actually post the whole thing here too! For anyone who has not yet checked it out, here's a link to Leigh's story "Blood & Flames" Recommend it: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=201

See you around the forum!
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

"Blood and Flames" chapter 8

Postby Leigh_Jones » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:23 am

Hello Merlinians. How are ya'll? I have been quite unwell recently and have been having sleeping issues but THE WAIT IS OVER!! Here is the new chapter of my Merlin fanfiction!! Hope y'all enjoy it!! Oh and my Merlin fic has gone up to 1000 readers!! Wow thank you all so so much!! Please read chapter 8 and tell me what you think (probably not my best work but oh well) FOR THE LOVE OF CAMELOT!! :D

Here is the link: http://www.wattpad.com/84448519-blood-and-flames-chapter-eight-tulturese
Leigh_Jones

Postby Camlin » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:34 pm

Hello Cindy! I'm in the US too. Whereabouts are you? I also love the brotherly love between Merlin & Arthur. It's great that a show finally had the courage to show that without turning into gay love. Nothing wrong with gay love, but brotherly and sisterly love is also very, very valuable! There's a piece about that on our blog here; http://www.merlin-arthur.com/merlin-art ... erly-love/
Congratulations on becoming a grandma! Please do share some more on other pages... we have beautiful stories and amazing edits!

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I am in the Hoosier state born and raised in Indiana, And you, whereabouts are u? Thank for the congrats on me becoming a Grandmother, it is a true blessed joy. I have been reading the fans stories, the are amazing.. I am a strong believer in brotherly and sisterly love, nothing is stronger.
Cindy~
Last edited by Camlin on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Camlin

Postby Camlin » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Merlin@ wrote:Hello Cindy ! Your story shows that Merlin touches all the hearts, not only children dreaming of princesses and knights but also people of all ages. It's good to read that !
Welcome in the Merlin's World !

.................................... .....................................................

Thank you and I agree with you many found ages always will keep dreaming of the world so dear!!!!
Cindy~
Camlin

Postby Emrys » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:14 pm

Hi Cindy

Well we're coming up to Christmas .. it must be fun being a Grandma for that! I am usually in Hawaii but I am in the UK (where I was raised) and will be here for Xmas. Of course that dreadful last episode was screened here on Xmas Eve (ruining many people's Xmas! ) and although I was in Hawaii I saw it too on youtube! So it's strange because for the Merlin fandom, Xmas has a double edged sword.. yes it's Xmas but it reminds us of that awful ending and how we need a new one!

Anyway, hope you leave some comments on the other sections... there's a lot to see here now! Magical Greetings to you and yours!
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Postby Leigh_Jones » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Hey Emrys where in the UK were you raised?? :)
Leigh_Jones

Postby Emrys » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi Leigh

I was born in Wales (Pembrokeshire, very beautiful) and raised in St. Albans, 20 miles north west of London. That's where I am at the moment. It's COLD! Watching Merlin & the great Michael McIntyre (who I only just discovered!) while I'm here. For those of you in the US, just put his name into youtube and watch something .. FUNNY!
:)
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Postby BradleyColingirl » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:07 pm

I say welcome to all the new members
I wish you all a wonderful time on the forum
Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby BessSmurthwaite » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello - I have been a Merlin fan since Series 1. I loved the positive outlook of the early episodes. It is increasingly rare to have dramas that leave you smiling and in particular I liked the "downstairs" scenes when Merlin and Gaius put the world to rights and poked gentle fun at the powers above. I loved the sets and tried to work out the details from glimpses and behind the scenes videos. I became a fan of the wonderful 'Merlin Locations' website and made several expeditions to the locations - to wonderful Pierrefonds, though not during filming; to the Forest of Dean; Cosmeston Village: Clearwell Caves and the wonderful Welsh and border castles that featured each year. I missed 'Merlin' when it ended - I had a tearful Christmas Eve. Like many fans, I wish it had ended with the battle of Badon and the beginning of the 'golden age', rather than Camlan and Arthur's death before the golden age ...

However since it ended, I have had fun since seeing Colin, Angel, Anthony, Richard and Rupert on stage; getting involved with Eoin's "Cold" (now to be called "Leopard"!); seeing Katie, Angel and Colin on 'free' television and Tom on film. I also bought the little 'action' figures and this is the point of posting here, taken them "on location" and created mini sets for mini Merlin. I just wondered if any one else taken them on location or built scenes from 'Merlin' for them?
BessSmurthwaite

PreviousNext

Return to New Members ~ Say Hello here!