Merlin's World ~ Members Meet here!

Re: Merlin's World ~ Members Meet here!

Postby Bradley <3 James » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello BessSmurthwaite You have been so lucky to visit all of the most wonderful locations, I have been to Glastonbury Tor and found that incredibly overwhelming. I and know what yu mean Christmas was ruined for me that year. I long for it to come back.
Bradley <3 James

Postby Tony » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:10 pm

A lovely idea, BessSmurthwaite, making mni-locations for your action-figures. I remember seeing a few photos on the Internet once, where people had made those locations. I, however, have only the Arthur and Merlin figures, standing on some books...
For the love of Camelot!
Tony

Postby Leigh_Jones » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:31 am

Hey Merlinians,
Sorry for the way I keep appearing, disappearing then reappearing. Its been such a hard, busy week. Somebody very close to me passed away last Wednesday and the funeral is Monday so I have been very confused and off my feet. My Merlin fan fiction will be on hold (as stated in the edited title) for a while, maybe until my mock exams are over on the 13th of January but I cant be certain. I hope you are all well? Who has been watching The Fall recently with Colin Morgan in it?? Its amazing!! If you haven't go and start watching S1 and S2. Amazing. Colin plays Detective Tom Anderson and portrays him superbly. During this month however I have also had the chance to FINALLY watch The Tempest. WOW! Colin as Ariel! IT WAS AMAZING. Anyways, yeah that's about it. I would catch up more but its half 1 and I have been staying up late writing my revision notes plus I have been upset as today I had to visit the funeral home so yeah ... its been all smiles and rainbows these past few days...
Leigh_Jones

Postby Tony » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:48 pm

I'm really sorry for your loss, Leigh-Jones. Please take care!
And I've seen The Fall, great series and a great performance indeed by Colin. A series well worth watching!
For the love of Camelot!
Tony

Postby Leigh_Jones » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:46 am

Hello guys,
How are you all? My sister came from Australia for 2 weeks and I had a Mock exam yesterday I had to revise for (got one on Monday too) so busy, busy, busy. Thank you for the condolences. I bought the Fall S1 and S2 on DVD recently wooooh. Saw the photo's of Colin at the Testament of Youth premier, looking SHARP.
Leigh_Jones

Postby Emrys » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:59 pm

Hello Leigh

So sorry for your loss. I lost someone this last year also and it's a journey.

But you got to see Colin in The Tempest.. good for you. I happen to be in London at the moment and of course Colin is not on stage anywhere. He was in two plays in the last year.. but now not. meh!

Anyway, looking forward to your next fan fiction installment!

Blessings & Magic!
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Postby BradleyColingirl » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:45 pm

Hello Leigh
I'm so sorry for your loss. I send you my prayers and wish you a lot of strengths xx
Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby Leigh_Jones » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:10 pm

Hello Emrys. I am sorry to hear that too, but at least we can all support each other :-) and I didn't see him in the flesh just on TV (haha I wish I saw the show I have always wanted to meet Colin!!!!!) And thank you all for sending your prayers it means a lot. I get my Mock exam results on the 2nd of Feb and my little niece is over on the 1st of Feb for a week so I'm babysitting haha.

~for the love of Camelot~
Leigh_Jones

Postby Emrys » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Happy Babysitting.. maybe watch some Merlin while you do it.... totally safe for kids
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Postby Leigh_Jones » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Hi guys,
Sorry for incredibly late replies. College has been Hell. I hate it. Please give me strength :( but hopefully tomorrow or the day after I will FINALLY write the new chapter of my Merlin fanfic. And hopefully more in the week. My friends over in Manchester from Kent for a whole week and I have so much coursework. So again, if I disappear don't hesitate to message me personally on here I don't mind. Love you all x x x

~FortheloveofCamelot~
Leigh_Jones

PreviousNext

Return to New Members ~ Say Hello here!