Merlin's World ~ Members Meet here!

Re: Merlin's World ~ Members Meet here!

Postby BradleyColingirl » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm from Belgium and you?
Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby Tony » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:28 pm

You're quite right, Leigh, posting has been a bit slow... Awfully busy these last few months, but things are quieting down now. Within a few weeks there's a big Tolkien Fest and Frodo and I will cook for about 45 people, around five dishes each. Talk about a challenge... If there ever was a time to use Camelot's kitchens, now would be a good time!
So I'll be posting a bit more regulary from now (I hope...). There are also stories to write...
For the love of Camelot!
Tony

Postby Leigh_Jones » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:43 am

Hi guys, I'm sorry for my disappearance, I graduated from college at the end of June so I've been occupied. I am sorry to say that I will no longer be continuing with my Merlin fan fiction. I no longer have time for it and to be honest it definitely isn't my best work. I am going to be concentrating on original writing that isn't fan based. I am also sad to say I may be deleting this account, as I hardly use it. If you would like my Twitter then don't be afraid to ask.
Leigh_Jones

Postby Tony » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:20 pm

A pity, Leigh, you won't be continuing with your fan-fiction, but I'm sure your other writings will be awesome!
For the love of Camelot!
Tony

Postby merlindapendragon » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:44 am

Hello friends!
My name is Samara and I'm from Brazil (sorry for my bad english). I love magic&knights and I have been facinated for Merlin and Arthur's legends since childhood (since Disney's The Sword in the Stone!). The BBC tv show Merlin came into my life in 2012 but I'm just having the opportunity to continuing watching it now (I'm currently watching season 2 episode 12 for the first time!). I really love it with all my heart and it inspires me so much! It also make me laugh as much as it breaks my heart (and I'm only in the beginning! Oh My Gandalf!). This show is so important to me and I'm really glad I've found this community! Hope we have a great time! Nice to meet you all!
Ah, and to me Merlin will never ends <3
merlindapendragon

Postby BradleyColingirl » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:56 pm

welcome to the forum merlindapendragon xx
Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby Tony » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:57 pm

And a warm welcome from me too! Merlin certainly is a wonderful show and we all love it. And feel free to comment on any of the episodes, or simply share your thoughts on Merlin!
For the love of Camelot!
Tony

Postby Leigh_Jones » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Does anyone know how you delete your Merlin's World account?
Leigh_Jones

Postby Tony » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:06 pm

I really don't know... I can't find a "delete" button, and there's nothing in the FAQ section. I'll make inquiries!
For the love of Camelot!
Tony

Postby elaine » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:44 pm

Hey Merlinians! My name's Elaine and I'm from Sri Lanka but I live in Canada. I love to write, read and edit.My favourite character would be Morgana 'cause I thought her transformation from Uther's ward to a high priestess was well written. I mean I love all of them but in my opinion, her character stands out from the rest. However, if you go through Tumblr you'll know that I'm a big fan of Colin Morgan thanks to Merlin.
I don't even know what it is about Merlin that keeps me coming back for more....*Uther's voice* SORCERY!!! lol.
Attachments
ezgif.com-add-text.gif
ezgif.com-add-text.gif (950.97 KiB) Viewed 361 times
elaine

PreviousNext

Return to New Members ~ Say Hello here!