Merlin's World ~ Members Meet here!

Merlin's World ~ Members Meet here!

Postby Emrys » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:55 pm

This is the place where you can say "Hi" to your fellow Merlinians ... and maybe say a bit about why you are here and why you love Merlin.. whatever you feel! This is a community joined by our love of Merlin... so enjoy!

To help you along.. here's the Merlin's World Team :

Emrys (Francesca) ~ Admin
Hello everyone! On Dec 27th 2012 I wrote a piece entitled "Why do so many mourn the death of Arthur" and started the More Merlin Blog.. which quickly grew into having a Facebook page, twitter, youtube, instagram, tumblr, watt pad & more. For months now, I've been dreaming of a Forum where all of us who love & miss Merlin can come and share, hang out with friends & generally have a good time while we wait for Merlin to return. So here it is! I'm excited! Keeping the MAGIC Alive!

Merlin Amanda ~ Admin
Hello my lovely Merlinians. My name is Amanda and I am from the UK I have been with the team for nearly two years now, I love, love, love Merlin and it broke my heart to see it end in such a cruel and callous way and, on Christmas eve as if it wasn't bad enough. It truly ruined my Christmas. I am a mum of 3 wonderful boys, who are the light of my life. I know since joining More Merlin I have found an extended family and I am really proud to be a part of this wonderful Forum.

aaa.jpg
aaa.jpg (3.19 KiB) Viewed 2838 times

BradleyColingirl - Tati ~ Global Moderator

Hello my name is Tatiana but you may call me Tati. I’m 20 years old and live in Belgium. I’m admin of different amazing pages. I use the admin names: Merlingirl, Morgan, Bradleygirl and Lady Tati. Merlin is amazing and I’m happy that I can help to keep the magic alive. I have one sister and one halfsister. I’m aunt for three times and soon I will be aunt for the 4th time. Beyond Merlin I also love horses, making music video’s, edit photo’s, writing stories, etc. My favourite actors are Bradley James, Colin Morgan, Angel Coulby and Katie McGrath because they are amazing and not alone as actor but also as persons. If you ever have questions for me then you may always ask me. xxxx Tati

My name on the forum is BradleyColingirl

Gwen - Vlatka ~ Global Moderator

Hello friends, my name is Vlatka and I am from Croatia. As well as on other pages I use admin name Gwen. Guinevere is with all the difficulties and challenges succeeded to realize her dream, the love of her life. From maid to Queen always remained caring and full of love and compassion for everyone. I believe that her unconditional love deserves to meet the king of her heart and hugs him tight at least one more time in this lifetime.
I believe that we are all connected to the same power, I believe in love,in friendship, in magic, in miracles .. and that's why this is the right place for me.

Love is the most powerful magic

56.jpg
56.jpg (3.6 KiB) Viewed 2824 times

Morgana Pendragon - Leti ~ Global Moderator

Hi Merlinians! I'm Leticia and I am from Spain but I live in London. I am the admin of "Merlin España" and I help in "More Merlin Spain". I would love to meet more Merlin fans and to talk about this awesome series. I am completely in love with all of characters, Merlin, Arthur, Morgana, Mordred, Gaius, knights... It's truly hard choose my fav one! I went to a fandom event last summer cosplayed as Morgana Pendragon (first & second season) and... No more to say! I hope we can meet great people here and continue loving MERLIN. For the love of Camelot!!
53.jpg
Morgana Pendragon - Leti
53.jpg (5.37 KiB) Viewed 2802 times

Milica ~ Global Moderator

Hello my friends. My name is Milica and I am from Serbia. I really love to read anything historical, SF (especially Harry Potter :) ). I like Merlin, my favorite characters are (don't judge me) Morgana and Mordred, the reason that I love them is because well Morgana for all the changes that she been through, when she was nice she looked week, and on 3. 4. and 5. seasons she looked strong, independent, just herself :). And Mordred has snuck up on me from the first time that he appeared on show and I can't shake him. Of course I love Merlin, Arthur and Gwen too but not as much as Mordred and Morgana.
What else to say??? I go on University of Physical-Chemistry, I would like to become forensic investigator. I have 13 years old younger sister that I love very much...
Besides Merlin I am big fan of a lot of TV shows an some of them are: The vampire diaries( From where is my nickname on this forum), Beauty and the beast, Reign, tudors, The Musketeers, Once upon a time, Supernatural, Arrow and much more. My favorite books are Jane Eyre from Charlotte Bronte and Pride and Prejudice from Jane Austin.
I believe that fairies, dragons, dragon lords, wizards and witches live among us, and that they are helping us when we need help,and when they would need our help we will help them too, and because of that I believe this is he right place for me.

1502755_275719949247636_1796160627_o1.jpg
Milica ~ Global Moderator
1502755_275719949247636_1796160627_o1.jpg (2.7 KiB) Viewed 2755 times

Tony – Global Moderator

Hello, I’m Tony and I live in the Netherlands. Like you, I love Merlin: not only for the wonderful actors and the great writing, but also for the friendship and love the series portrays. And the knights of course, and the jousting…
Apart from that, I also love anything relating to the Arthurian mythology, and I like to write myself, like the serial Merlin, the adventures continue…

forum4.jpg
forum4.jpg (1.61 KiB) Viewed 2667 times

Merlin@ - Marie - Global Moderator

Hi ! I'm Marie, from France ! I joined More Merlin on January 2014 and you can find me on More Merlin France. I've also created "You're the Voice". Merlin is the best TV show I've ever seen and I still love watching it every time I can. Its end broke my heart, that's why my aim is to have a Merlin movie ! I've also worked in order to have a Merlin convention, which could be organized in 2017. So I can say.... Merlinian forever. For the love of Camelot !
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Re: Merlin's World ~ Members Meet here!

Postby aimeeevenstar » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:00 am

Hello Merlin's World of Magic!! I am SO EXCITED to join my fellow Witches, Wizards and faeries! A HUGE THANK YOU to the Creators, conjurors and Magical souls who made this Forum possible and all those hard working Admins & Moderators. We love you and appreciate you and I'm so exited for this forum.!!

I am a lover of Merlin, love, true friendship and the seen and unseen magic that connects us all around this beautiful little Planet.

I stand for Merlin, Arthur and all the rest, the GOOD in our world, the LOVE in our hearts, The COURAGE to speak and act with INTEGRITY.

Thank you Merlin World for starting a forum! Can't wait to see all of the creations from alike magicians......this is gonna be FUN!!!

Love

aimeeevenstar.jpg
aimeeevenstar.jpg (14.42 KiB) Viewed 2788 times
aimeeevenstar

Postby Merlin Amanda » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:03 pm

Welcome aimeeevenstar my lovely white witch, You are so in the right place because this is where the magic happens. My name is Merlin Amanda and I am one of the admins here. I hope you have had a chance to look around there is much much more magic to be discovered. If there is anything you want to know I am here for you. oh and don't forget to checkout Merlin's Ear if you want to tell us why you love Merlin or if anything upsets you. Enjoy the Heart of Merlin Magic. <3
Merlin Amanda

Postby BradleyColingirl » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Welcome aimee on this lovely forum
Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby sachini hansika » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Hello Merlin's World, i'm so glad to join this great forum,and i feel so happy because i can meet new Merlinians from here.for the first time i have joined such a great forum like this so i'm little bit confused.I love Merlin from the bottom of my heart and it has changed my life greatly,so i respect Merlin.And i want to Thank for the creator of this forum for all the hardworks for Merlin's carrier,so thank you so much and i really love this forum and i hope through this we all can show for the entire how much we love Merlin.always FOR THE LOVE OF MERLIN!
Attachments
images (12).jpg
images (12).jpg (8.18 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
sachini hansika

Postby Gwen » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:49 pm

hello sachini , welcome to our magical Merlin World ! :)
Love is the most powerful magic
Gwen

Postby Merlin Amanda » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello Sachini my young Witch welcome. there is a lot to take in so take your time and soon you be making your own posts for everyone to see Love and light to you my dear Merlinian :)
Merlin Amanda

Postby BradleyColingirl » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Welcome Sachini on the forum xx
Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby MerlinGermany » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:44 am

Hi everyone! :) What a great place for Merlin fans! I found you via twitter and I'm glad I could join.
I'm from Germany and have been a huge fan of the series and theb actors since it first started. As many others I felt that Merlin has always been more than "just a TV-show", it portrayed some of the most important values in a way that everyone can relate to and that makes the show extra special for me. Besides all the laughter and tears of course. I'm happy about this place because for me Merlin will never be over. :mrgreen:
Follow me on twitter! :) https://twitter.com/MerlinGermany
"The half cannot truly hate that which makes it whole. Very soon, you shall learn that." - Kilgharrah
MerlinGermany

Postby Merlin Amanda » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:07 am

Hello MerlinGermany So happy to see you here. I hope you are settling in and please tell your friends about us. It's early days but this is going to be the place to be for all Merlin fans and if you have any questions or experiences to share then Merlin's Ear is there for you.
Magic Is In Everyone
Merlin Amanda

Next

Return to New Members ~ Say Hello here!