Happy birthday Janet Montgomery/Princess Mithian

Happy birthday Janet Montgomery/Princess Mithian

Postby BradleyColingirl » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:14 pm

Today is it Janet her birthday. She played the lovely and beautiful Princess Mithian. I wish her a very beautiful and wonderful day

Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Re: Happy birthday Janet Montgomery/Princess Mithian

Postby Emrys » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Happy Birthday Janet! I loved the character of Princess Mithian She was so gentle (apart from the fact that she liked hunting!) But the way she spoke so directly to Colin, realizing that if she was to have a chance with Arthur, she needed to make a friend of Colin.. but she was so real & sincere. And he of course responded in a good way.. of course he would. You could almost see Merlin thinking.... 'darn, she's really nice! "

What a breathtaking beauty she is also. Totally lovely.
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Re: Happy birthday Janet Montgomery/Princess Mithian

Postby Merlin Amanda » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Happy Birthday to one of the most striking Actresses, she really is stunning. I was surprised to see she has been in Downton Abby, I will never forget the face Bradley pulled at the awards when Downton Abby won best TV Drama, that was brilliant. Not unlike one of the faces he pulls when Gaius turns him into a donkey. Have a great day Janet

Magic Is In Everyone
Merlin Amanda

Return to Happy Birthday Page