Camelot Magazine - The mission

Camelot Magazine - The mission

Postby BradleyColingirl » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:06 pm

The creation of the magazine

Everything started with the end of Merlin season 5. It was so heart-breaking. I was really sad that this was the end of the most wonderful series ever. Then I found the More Merlin project and I joined them. This project is really amazing and it’s an honor that I’m a part of this wonderful team. With the other admins of The knights of Camelot page we already made a magazine but that was not such a big success but I found out that I really loved it. So a few months later I thought why don’t I try it again and so Camelot magazine is born.

My mission

With this magazine I want to show the world how sad we were about the end and how much we miss it. Merlin became for a lot of fans a part of their lives. I want to show the actors, writers and makers of Merlin that we will love Merlin till the end of time. I want to keep the magic alive. Let's tell the world that magic is all around us and that Merlin will live in the minds of men and that we work from our hearts to keep Merlin alive. It’s also a kind of tribute to them. I will work hard to make this magazine magical and alive. For the love of the Merlin actors and for the love of Camelot we will keep the magic alive.
Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Re: Camelot Magazine - The mission

Postby Emrys » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Dear Tati

There are a lot of Merlin fans... but you are the most dedicated fan I know. You put your whole heart and body and mind and ACTIONS into Merlin. You make photos, videos, Facebook pages & now the Camelot Magazine. I know that one day you will meet Bradley (of course Bradley first!) and Colin and the rest of the Merlin cast and they will know just how much you love them and have worked so hard to have a movie made... more Merlin of some kind.

Thank you for this Camelot Magazine and for all you do for Merlin fans. You are a true Merlin Star! :) I think I'll leave you with one of my favorite Bradley photos.... & probably yours too! Wouldn't you just love to open the door and find Bradley dressed like this?
Bradley-gorgesou-tux.jpg
Bradley-gorgesou-tux.jpg (25.27 KiB) Viewed 227 times
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Re: Camelot Magazine - The mission

Postby BradleyColingirl » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Thank you Emrys for this lovely comment

Oh yeah it is a very beautiful picture of him and love his costume indeed
Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Return to Camelot Magazine