Colin Morgan in The huntsman

Postby BradleyColingirl » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Colin Morgan will be play in The huntsman as Duke of Blackwood
Release date: 22 April 2016 (US)

It's confirmed by the director

Here are a few behind the scenes
Source: @CNTroyan (Twitter)

Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Re: Colin Morgan in The huntsman

Postby Amberyl » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:33 am

I love seeing him in absolutely anything! I always know if he is playing in something that it will have a great message. Seeing him in stuff also helps with the pain of missing Merlin.
-Amberyl
Amberyl

Postby Amberyl » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:14 am

I got excited about Colin being in something new. It was also cool that his love interest is named Freya. But when I looked up the info on Huntsman I got so much more ecstatic. I loved Snow White and the Huntsman. So that is cool in and of itself. But Colin being in this prequel feels so amazing mostly because it's something I know of and truly care about already. Usually the stuff he is in feels so foreign to me, things I might have never watched had it not been for him being in them.
But THIS, I would have watched this no matter what already. So it is over the top for me that he is going to be in it! I am already going crazy with waiting!!
-Amberyl
Amberyl

Postby Tony » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:40 pm

It was quite a surprise for me to learn Colin is in The Huntsman, I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't seen any photos either. I must confess, however, that I didn't like the fist movie...
For the love of Camelot!
Tony

Return to Merlin ~ Colin Morgan