Bradley playing lead in "Damien" TV Series "The Omen"

Bradley playing lead in "Damien" TV Series "The Omen"

Postby Amberyl » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:38 am

EXCLUSIVE: Merlin star Bradley James has landed the title role in Damien, Lifetime’s straight-to-series drama follow-up to 20th Century Fox’s classic horror film The Omen. In his TV directing debut, Shekhar Kapur (Elizabeth) will helm and executive produce the first episode.

http://deadline.com/2014/12/bradley-jam ... 201307622/
*sigh*
Bradley Damien.png
Bradley Damien.png (119.1 KiB) Viewed 1118 times
-Amberyl
Amberyl

Re: Bradley playing lead in "Damien" TV Series "The Omen"

Postby Emrys » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:11 pm

It's strange, I have posted this news on twitter and fb and there has not been a lot of response. Does this mean Bradley fans are dying out? Or just not that excited at the prospect of him playing the anti-Christ ?

I must say, my initial reaction is that I'm not too enthralled. I realize Bradley is wanting to get as far away from his "Golden Hero" image as Arthur.. but Bradley, I don't think you can get any further than this! Yes, there may be opportunity to explore the depths of feeling around discovering that one is the anti-Christ... but hmmm I'm trying to envisage how that might be enjoyable to watch. Obviously that's not the point.

Anyway, we shall see. Of course I wish Bradley well in all he does. I consider him to be an outstanding actor.
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Postby aimeeevenstar » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Hmmm, well I'm not sure about this either.. We just have to wait and see! I do hope Bradley does do something more inspiring soon!
aimeeevenstar

Postby BradleyColingirl » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Watch the trailer for the 1976 film The Omen.
Damn if I see this trailer I'm totally curious now the series with bradley in it.
Bad boy Bradley love it it's something else than always playing the good one ;)

‘Damien’ series to be shot in Toronto
http://globalnews.ca/news/1760615/damien-series-to-be-shot-in-toronto/
Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby BradleyColingirl » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:35 pm

“DAMIEN”, SYNOPSIS RELEASED
Lifetime has released an official synopsis of Damien, the spin-off of The Omen film series starring Bradley James as Damien Thorne, the Anti-Christ. We are really excited about this project so we can’t wait to know and to see more and more! :)

“A sequel drama about what became of the evil child in another classic horror movie, the 1976 The Omen. The thriller series follows the adult life of Damien Thorn a world-renowned war photographer who gets his adrenaline fix by putting himself in extreme situations. He’s brilliant, rugged, and can charm his way into and out of any situation. He’s also running from the dark truth that has haunted him his whole life — that there’s something about him, something terrifying, that causes pain and death everywhere he goes. On his 30th birthday, his worst, buried memories spill forth and he must finally face the truth – that he and the evil forces protecting him were responsible for the deaths of his adoptive parents, that he is destined to be the Antichrist.”

Read more about it

Source: http://bradleyjamesfan.com/
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby BradleyColingirl » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:57 pm

More about Bradley his role in Damien

The Hollywood Reporter exclusively reported today that Barbara Hershey has been cast in 'Damien', Lifetime's upcoming TV sequel to 1976's 'The Omen'.Glen Mazzara, former 'Walking Dead' showrunner, is behind the upcoming drama series from Fox 21 Television Studios. Damien will be played by Bradley James (Merlin, Homeland).The series follows Damien Thorn's adult life. In this sequel series, he has grown up unaware of the evil forces that follow him.However, after being haunted by his past, he is forced to come to terms with his true identity as the Antichrist.Hershey is going to be a series regular on the show and portray Anne Rutledge, servant to the devil who is working to make sure that Damien fulfills his destiny.Omid Abtahi (Better Call Saul) is cast as Amani Golkar, who is close to Damien and works with him, when he realizes his true identity and must decide whose side he is on.The series si scheduled to air in 2015. Mazzara, with 44 Strong Productions,executive producing and writing the series. Ross Fineman is also executive producing the series, which he helped to create, with Fineman Entertainment.Pancho Mansfield (Queen of the South) and Shekhar Kapur (Elizabeth) are also executive producers. Kapur is also directing the first episode of the six episodes, which is a straight-to-series drama.

Source: http://horrornewsnetwork.net/articles/12309-barbara-hershey-cast-in-lifetime-s-damien?Itemid=101
BradleyColingirl

Postby BradleyColingirl » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:21 pm

A new picture of Bradley :D

Source: @xnotmydestinyx

BradleyColingirl

Postby Emrys » Thu May 28, 2015 8:18 am

Thanks for the update BradleyColingirl..... I still am not really looking forward to seeing Bradley play the anti-Christ. For me it doesn't really matter how it's dressed up, it's still glamorising darker material. Hope his next project is more like Merlin. That's where we all fell in love with him.
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Postby BradleyColingirl » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:11 am

@Emrys I will update the forum later, I had it really busy lately and that is why I didn't could do the forum for a while. I have my own website about Bradley, Colin, Katie and Janet and probably Angel will come later on my website, I have also my own photo gallery that is linked to my website. I'm searching also for new help for the Bradley and Colin birthday projects, I'm working to get Bradley James in the Hunger Magazine, so I had it really busy lately but I will post the newest things here on the forum, also about Bradley on SDCC and about Humans of Colin and his two new coming projects etc.....
BradleyColingirl

Postby BradleyColingirl » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:51 pm

the titles of the Damien episodes are complete :D

My edit with the list of the episodes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4337944/episodes
BradleyColingirl

Next

Return to Arthur ~ Bradley James