Bradley, oh Bradley!

Re: Bradley, oh Bradley!

Postby aimeeevenstar » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:38 pm

er, well apart from the brown hair it's also a weird haircut! I think he will be a zombie BUT! I'd still love to be in Vancouver right now! :)
aimeeevenstar

Postby Sunnygal913 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:52 am

Morgana Pendragon wrote:THAT face kills me... ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

So much tenderness in this gaze, it makes my heart sigh. Whomever gets the honor of taking Bradley's last name will be a lucky lady indeed!

Hopefully, she will understand how blessed she is...
Sunnygal913

Postby Emrys » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:44 pm

Well said Sunny gal. I think more than a few girls agree with you. Don't you just get the feeling he's just such a good guy in real life? I certainly do. I think his own energy just shone through in Merlin... he literally embodied Arthur. That scene with Guinevere.. well,.. I think it is without question THE most beautiful love scene ever filmed.. and I've seen a few.

It was tender, romantic, magical. It was true Love. sigh. Well all I can say is that I am focusing on a Merlin Movie where Arthur is not dead and he and Guinevere have children.. a few... and Merlin is using Magic in full view out in the open in Camelot and Aithusa takes up the Mantle that Kilgharrah leaves and Merlin gets a girlfriend!

ARTHUR SAVING GWEN COURTYARD.jpg
ARTHUR SAVING GWEN COURTYARD.jpg (62.17 KiB) Viewed 601 times
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Postby BradleyColingirl » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:51 am

Omg look those eyes. I'm drawing so beautiful. I love that picture

What a gorgeous smile he have

Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby BradleyColingirl » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:37 pm

A new picture of Bradley
What a beauty <3 He is so gorgeous <3

source: Bradley James his twitter
https://twitter.com/BradleyJames

Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby aimeeevenstar » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:24 pm

I was just reading this post on the blog:

Merlin’s End : Unfulfilled — 144 Comments

merthur on July 27, 2014 at 2:04 pm said:

God…you are all just right we can’t be happy with ending like this(I know its 2014 but I am still not losing hope..) I agree with every sentence,we saw that merlin only reveald himself and then nothing …SO TRUE!! </3 and then also aithusa…you really put here main reasons….And i would ask you…is it true that bradley said no to arthur spin-off he said that it is time for someone else to become arthur..i heard that he said something like "variety is spice of life"..and i was so sad :((… i was trying and trying find something that could convince him(if this thing about he saying no to arthur spin-off is true)..AND I FOUND IT <333….He said:As an actor, when you go for auditions, there are certain roles that come along and you think, I really want that one, and Prince Arthur was definitely one of those. I remember the last audition I did was this workshop where they had lots of Arthurs there, and me looking at each one thinking they weren't right for the part, because they weren't me! …..THEY WERENT RIGHT FOR THE PART BECAUSE THEY WERENT ME!! then he could understand us(why we want the same cast)…there is not another prince arthur… <3 BRADLEY <3

I think it's amazing Bradley said that "They weren't right for the part because they weren't me" talking about Arthur and playing the part of Arthur.

I know a lot of people were saying that Bradley didn't want to play Arthur anymore but I head him on an interview he did in Australia saying that if the script was good he WOULD do it. I think the passage above shows how much Bradley identified with Arthur. I don't think it's impossible to identify so strongly with a character and then decide never to play that character again.

So, as with many Arthur & Merlin fans, I'm waiting for the King to return to Camlot.
Arthur omg.jpg
Arthur omg.jpg (5.11 KiB) Viewed 425 times

Oh and here's the link to the article the girl was commenting on: http://www.merlin-arthur.com/merlins-end-unfulfilled/
aimeeevenstar

Postby BradleyColingirl » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:13 pm

It was a sad end indeed but what a great performance of our lovely Bradley. Love it
BradleyColingirl

Postby elyshamaya » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Looking through all these posts about Bradley... I miss him a LOT. Hope they do make a movie. Otherwise I will still be :(
"What if I fall? " "Oh but my darling, what if you fly?"
elyshamaya

Previous

Return to Arthur ~ Bradley James