Beautiful & Talented Angel

Beautiful & Talented Angel

Postby Emrys » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:32 am

Angel is one of the actors in Merlin who already had quite a successful career acting on TV & film before she so exquisitely portrayed "Guinevere" in Merlin Since Merlin she has appeared in "Dancing on the Edge" a period piece set in the 20s where we also discovered she can REALLY SING! as well as "The Tunnel" a French production ... a police drama.

I have not seen either as neither have been shown in the US. Did anyone see Dancing on the Edge?

I'm assuming "The Tunnel" was made in French? so Angel was speaking French? Perhaps not! Now I'm interested to find out!

I just think Angel seems like a lovely lady; I thought she was perfect for Guinevere and would love to see her in a new Merlin movie but I'm also interested in seeing whatever else she does. What a beauty also!
angel-coulby-dancing-on-the-edge.jpg
angel-coulby-dancing-on-the-edge.jpg (92.57 KiB) Viewed 279 times
ANGEL DANCING .jpg
ANGEL DANCING .jpg (76.83 KiB) Viewed 279 times
Angel Dancing on the Edge.jpg
Angel Dancing on the Edge.jpg (5.75 KiB) Viewed 279 times
Tunnel French.jpg
Tunnel French.jpg (85.27 KiB) Viewed 279 times
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Re: Beautiful & Talented Angel

Postby aimeeevenstar » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:39 am

I was amazed when I head Angel sing.. she's really got a beautiful voice, amazing actually. I heard also that she really loved filming in France when they were shooting in France. I was in France after they finished shooting (otherwise I would have gone to visit omg!) but I did go to Pierrefonds and it's a pretty area. The castle is just like you see on the series.... it was great to be walking around where they filmed.

So I wonder if Angel learned French while she was there? She seemed the most interested in France and the area.
:)
aimeeevenstar

Re: Beautiful & Talented Angel

Postby BradleyColingirl » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:38 pm

She was so great in Dancing on the edge and what a perfect voice she have
Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Return to Guinevere ~ Angel Coulby