Video of Angel in "Good People" GREAT American Accent Angel!

Video of Angel in "Good People" GREAT American Accent Angel!

Postby Emrys » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:54 am

I know this play happened earlier in the year but the Forum wasn't here then. I thought Angel fans might be interested in seeing this. It's a "trailer" for the play that was first at the Hampstead Theatre in London and then moved to the Noel Coward Theatre for a 10 week run April - June 2014.

You may recognize the brilliant actress, Imelda Staunton from her role as the nasty Umbridge in Harry Potter. But as the Americans say, 'get a load of Angel's American accent! " It's REALLY good. It's tough to do an American accent well for British people I have noticed.

Anyway, see what you think. I'm sad I wasn't here and not able to go see this play. Would love to see Angel to more theatre. I'm sure she will!

Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Re: Video of Angel in "Good People" GREAT American Accent An

Postby BradleyColingirl » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:09 pm

Thank you for sharing. Angel have indeed a great American accent. She was great. I'm sad too that I could not see this :( Why I live so fat not fair
Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby aimeeevenstar » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:07 pm

Does anyone know what Angel is doing now? She hasn't seemed to be in anything recently and she's a really good actress (as well as singer)

Hope she is in something soon!
aimeeevenstar

Postby BradleyColingirl » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:50 pm

She will play this year in the TV series Thunderbirds Are Go! Her name in the TV series will be Kayo
More information I don't know yet xx
Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby Tony » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:49 pm

On the website of Weta Workshop is more information, like this quotation: "ITV Studios and New Zealand based Pukeko Pictures, in collaboration with world-famous Weta Workshop (Avatar, King Kong, The Lord of the Rings) are to co-produce Thunderbirds are Go! (working title) a 26 x 30’ major new children’s series set to debut on ITV and UK’s CITV Channel in 2015."
Actors include Adjoa Andoh, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Angel Coulby and Sandra Dickinson.
For the love of Camelot!
Tony

Return to Guinevere ~ Angel Coulby