Bradley playing lead in "Damien" TV Series "The Omen"

Re: Bradley playing lead in "Damien" TV Series "The Omen"

Postby BradleyColingirl » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:15 pm

The first look on Damien

the official Comic Con Trailer

First clip from Damien

Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby BradleyColingirl » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:22 pm

Remember that creepy kid from The Omen who turned out to be the Antichrist? Well, on A&E’s 2016 series Damien, he’s all grown up, and—spoiler alert!—his favorite number is still 666. Inspired by the 1976 horror classic, this new thriller from executive producer Glen Mazzara (former showrunner of The Walking Dead) imagines what would happen if Satan’s servant was living anonymously among us. The twist: Even he doesn’t know what he really is…yet. “There’s been this darkness that has followed him around,” explains the guy playing the little devil himself, Bradley James. “But he’s unaware of the specifics.”

That will all begin to change when a powerful and mysterious woman, Ann Rutledge (Barbara Hershey), arrives on the scene. “Numerous people start popping up who either want to kill Damien or help him fulfill his destiny—and Ann is very much one of his supporters,” says James. The British import, who’s appeared on The CW’s iZombie and BBC/Syfy’s Merlin, says he is keeping his fingers crossed for an equally ardent cheering section at Comic-Con: “We could turn up to an empty hall where I end up chatting to Glen’s mum.” Oh, like hell.

A first look of Damien will be unveiled at a Comic-Con panel this Thursday, hosted by TV Guide Magazine’s Damian Holbrook.

Source: http://www.tvinsider.com/article/26270/ ... -grown-up/

Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby BradleyColingirl » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:47 pm

@666DamienNews tweeted this ;) (https://twitter.com/666DamienNews)
2 different end filming in Toronto dates for filming on Damien: Aug 14/15 (https://t.co/hMv11AAmbm) and Aug 7th (https://t.co/tlVaax4Vvz)

BradleyColingirl

Postby BradleyColingirl » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:10 am

Two new Bradley pictures on the set of Damien :)

Source: @Nicholas1966 (Twitter)

BradleyColingirl

Postby BradleyColingirl » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:35 am

Source: @kcperry2 (Twitter)
Tweet: The #Damien post-production uniform. #hivemind cc:@glenmazzara

BradleyColingirl

Postby Emrys » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:54 am

Well I could not bring myself to watch any Damien episode. I saw a couple of clips and that was enough for me.

I'm so glad there will not be a season 2. Frankly, I think Bradley is such an excellent actor that he completely immersed himself in the role and I don't think that he can stay in that dark character for long. What contrast to his wonderful heroic role as Arthur so I'm hoping that Bradley will choose to do something lighthearted maybe a romantic comedy or something next comments anyone?
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Arthur ~ Bradley James