Merlin's World ~ Members Meet here!

Re: Merlin's World ~ Members Meet here!

Postby havefaith » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:55 pm

Hello everyone!
My name is Linda and I live in the United States Houston, TX. I am a 52 year old who found the show Merlin at a time in my life when I was losing both of my parents. Merlin at the time gave me an escape from real life and allowed me the opportunity to follow the lives of some of the greatest characters in television. I also became a huge fan of the careers of Colin Morgan and Bradley James. I have been married for 26 years and have no children, however, we have 2 dogs that we love. I hope Merlin's World adds to my Merlin experience.
HaveFaith
Merlin says to Arthur in The Sword in the Stone, Part 2 "You're destined to be Albion's greatest king. Nothing, not even this stone, can stand in your way. Have faith Arthur."
havefaith

Re: Merlin's World ~ Members Meet here!

Postby Emrys » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Hello Linda

So sorry for the delayed response..... the forum has not been so active lately ... sad! I'm so glad you found the forum and decided to join and leave your experience. It is so similar to the experience of many of us. Condolences on losing your parents. I lost my Mom a couple of years ago and my father a while back so I empathize. Merlin provided a support and escape for so many of us in difficult situations.

For a while there I didn't watch Merlin episodes.....it made me miss it so much! But just recently I watched the whole series again .. literally just finished last week. Except I could not watch the last two episodes... cannot watch those! Especially the last one.

Perhaps check out the Merlin-Arthur blog... that was the first thing started after the last episode was screened in the UK on Xmas Eve 2012... and this is the first article I wrote 3 days later. I put up the blog and tweeted it and got 400 comments in a few days.

http://www.merlin-arthur.com/hello-world/

The More Merlin project was going strong for about 3 years and then people started to not visit so much. I think people lost hope. But I have not lost hope. I KNOW that there will be. Merlin Movie which will re-write that awful ending.

On the blog there, you can read Tony's continued story of Merlin, Arthur and Camelot.... makes you feel better!

For the Love of Camelot!
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Previous

Return to New Members ~ Say Hello here!