Do you want to tell the World you love Merlin

Re: Do you want to tell the World you love Merlin

Postby morgana56 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:20 am

My eldest granddaughter shares my love of Merlin, like me she is also an Arthur girl. She is coming to stay for half term and we will be watching as many episodes as we can cram in.
morgana56

Postby aimeeevenstar » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:31 am

Hi morgana56

I take care of young children... I work as a Nanny part time and whenever I have introduced Merlin to both girls and boys they love it! The girls love the costumes and the boys love the swashbuckling hero stuff! it's perfect for all ages... I miss it a LOT!
:cry:
aimeeevenstar

Postby The Ice Queen » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Merlin's Ear can you tell me why some people can be so cruel, My friends, well I call them friends, tease me to the brink of tears just because they know how much I love Merlin. I don't get it I respect their likes and dislikes. I don't think they realise how much it hurts but it would be lovely to talk to people who love Merlin as much as me. Do you think there will be another series? Oh I dare to dream. Thank you for listening to me. At least I know you won't make fun of me
The Ice Queen

Postby Bradley <3 James » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Well I don't care how many people think I'm mad. I LOVE MERLIN AND I LOVE BRADLEY JAMES :P :geek: :roll:
THE iCE QUEEN You have no need to worry, here you are with friends
Bradley <3 James

Postby Lynnie » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:14 am

I sometimes find that with the passing of time, you realise just how good something was and although at the time, you enjoyed it, looked forward to it, it was fun, the more time passes and other things weave in and out of your life, you realise that it was EXCEPTIONALLY good, all the right ingredients, all working together, a dash of magic that builds and builds until it has a life of its own. For me, that is Merlin!
Lynnie

Postby Tony » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:20 pm

Lynnie, Icouldn't have said it better! You're absolutely right and I feel the same way you do!
For the love of Camelot!
Tony

Previous

Return to Merlin's Ear ~ Tell Merlin's Ear how you felt when it ended