Do you want to tell the World you love Merlin

Do you want to tell the World you love Merlin

Postby Merlin Amanda » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:10 pm

How many of you love Merlin so much you could talk about it for hours?
How many of you find it hard to find someone who feels the same way?
We all have friends and family that do not understand our love for Merlin
So if you have something to say or just want to talk to someone in the same boat,
Leave your messages here and connect with others who feel the same way
:roll: :lol:
550w_cult_merlin_0305_2.jpg
550w_cult_merlin_0305_2.jpg (40.89 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
Merlin Amanda

Re: Do you want to tell the World you love Merlin

Postby Emrys » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Me! I feel the same way! My family simply do not get why I spend hours online chatting with other people about Merlin. Why I'm working so hard to have a Movie made. My family say... but you're not making any money! What are you doing???? And I just nod and come back to my Merlin family who understand where I'm at!!!!!

So yes, I need Merlin's Ear! Thanks Amanda!
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Postby Emrys » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:33 pm

Terrifc! thanks Graham --- I thought I was going to read about .. you know.. how hard it is to work on Forums!!!!!! :lol:
Love is all there Is
Emrys
Site Admin

Postby BradleyColingirl » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:42 pm

The series changed my life. They will always live in my heart that amazing cast <3
Colin about Bradley: We have a strong band together
Bradley about Colin: "okay what's this guy about" and then I feel as though there's been a bit of a band
BradleyColingirl

Postby Gwen » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Thank goodness I found a place where someone can understand me and where I can express my feelings freely! :D
Love is the most powerful magic
Gwen

Postby Merlin Amanda » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:23 pm

I know what you mean when ever I try to talk about Merlin to my friends and family, they look at me like I'm an alien. but here I can shout it from the roof tops. I love Merlin and proud of it. :D
Merlin Amanda

Postby Morgana Pendragon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:39 pm

The other day I was cleaning girl's playroom (I work as an au pair), and I found two Merlin books and season 3 DVDs in their shelves. It was pretty cool! I was excited about the idea they loved Merlin as I do hahaha

Also, I will say: Merlin is very important to me. Watching the series I learnt a lot. I loved it so much and when I finished it I couldn't believe there was no more episodes. I FORCED one of my best friends to watch it (yes, forced hahaha) she didn't want to, but, finally, she did and SHE LOVED IT AS MUCH AS I DO (Obviously)

Keep calm and force people to watch Merlin :twisted:
Thank you
Morgana Pendragon

Postby Merlin Amanda » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:28 pm

That is a wonderful anecdote Morgana and I will take your advice and pin my sister to a chair and make her watch the first episode hahaha :lol:
Merlin Amanda

Postby MerlinGermany » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Morgana Pendragon wrote:The other day I was cleaning girl's playroom (I work as an au pair), and I found two Merlin books and season 3 DVDs in their shelves. It was pretty cool! I was excited about the idea they loved Merlin as I do hahaha

Also, I will say: Merlin is very important to me. Watching the series I learnt a lot. I loved it so much and when I finished it I couldn't believe there was no more episodes. I FORCED one of my best friends to watch it (yes, forced hahaha) she didn't want to, but, finally, she did and SHE LOVED IT AS MUCH AS I DO (Obviously)

Keep calm and force people to watch Merlin :twisted:

I actually did that aswell with some people haha! :lol: My parents ended up loving it and I am still trying to get one of my friends into it - I will not give up! :P
Anyway I really love the fact that this forum exists now and that I can talk to those 'of my kind' if you will. :mrgreen: Merlin is simply amazing and brings so much joy and inspiration into my life, even now that it has officially finished. But I keep rewatching the episodes and still laugh, cry, freak out etc. about everything as I did when I first saw them.
Follow me on twitter! :) https://twitter.com/MerlinGermany
"The half cannot truly hate that which makes it whole. Very soon, you shall learn that." - Kilgharrah
MerlinGermany

Postby Morgana Pendragon » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:26 pm

hhahaahahah it's the best way to do it! :twisted:
Thank you
Morgana Pendragon

Next

Return to Merlin's Ear ~ Tell Merlin's Ear how you felt when it ended